About Board to Board Connector
A range of high quality and competitively priced board to board connectors, with connector pitches ranging from 0.80 mm, 1.00 mm, 1.27 mm, 2.00 mm to 2.54 mm, 3.96 mm, 5.08 mm (0.031″, 0.039″, 0.050″, 0.079″, 0.100″, 0.156″, 0.200″ centerline). Available in single, double, triple or four rows, with vertical or horizontal orientations in surface mount or through-hole lead style.
A large element of customization is possible, read more about the options available below. computace also offer complete bespoke custom connector solutions.
- 0.80 mm, 1.00 mm, 1.27 mm, 2.00 mm and 2.54 mm, 3.96 mm, 5.08 mm metric pitches
- .031″, .039″, .05″, .079″, .100″, .156″, .200″ imperial centerlines
- Customer specifiable pin lengths and spacer height
- Headers, Board Spacer Headers, Sockets and Board Spacer Sockets
- Choice of insulator heights
- Choice of pin plating
- Packaging options, box, tubes, or tape and reel for automatic pick and place
- Suitable for lead free soldering processes
- RoHS compliant